Monday, November 8, 2010

Chyna Bra And Panty Match

PROJECT STATUS

Greetings to all fans of Mother.

publish this post to discuss in detail the current status of the project, so do not think it stands or anything like that.:

Today I tested (re-re-re-revised would be the correct term) around 60-65% of the final English script Mother 3, while my colleagues are dedicated to edit sprites, help me decide on conflicting translations or on that we agree. I wish I could say that by the end of the year this will be done, but I am realistic and I see it more viable for this upcoming early 2011. We plan

promised upload videos (I'm the first to be ashamed of the delay, and I apologize for that) as we can, and we currently have some sort of bug that the new translated text is not reflected in the game and as we progress in our work Starmen people (really friendly and always willing to help) reviews the script in search of that error. There seems to be nothing serious, but until it is resolved I can not offer new videos that show how the text is in the game.

The workflow is still the same as in recent months, I advance a little every day (some more than others, depending on the work that has mainly) and at the end of each week I review the blocks and translated into see if there is a fault that I was able to escape. I am telling you this to reassure and not worry about the project, go ahead and without pause.

I also want to make clear that this project already hard enough for me End time is immaterial, since the priority is to finish this work and (mostly) do well. Again, this does not mean that we disregard to the people waiting for this ROM or anything, we do our work the best and quickly as possible to not disappointed, and now comes to my mind a great quote from Shigeru Miyamoto :

" A delayed game will be until its release, a bad game is bad forever "

I guess you already know what I mean by this. The translated ROM will, that you not doubt about it. We make every effort to ensure that waiting is the small as possible, but we put quality above all, that must always be present, as well as the fact that we do this because Mother 3 is for us more than just a game, and so we dedicate part of our precious (and limited) time free to make your magic reach many people as possible.

Thank you for your attention and your patience. Greetings to everyone.

Jimmytrius, spokesman for the translation team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment