Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Are Breast Eczema Scars Dangerous

Logos and trademarks MOTHER / EarthBound

long time ago, a group of hounds EarthBounderos found something great on several sites of trademark / patent international. Here are some logos and marks I got to dig those old forum threads:

logo MOTHER

Here are some logos submitted to the Japan Patent Office, on the right is the one used at the end:
You can see here . First you need to click on "Japanese Trademark Database", then write "mother" in the form and click "SEARCH", then "INDEX." Apparently there is a revised brand (and possibly logo) that was recorded also in 2005. I have not investigated much, so maybe there's more.

Earth Bound (NES) brands / titles

  • NOA presented the name "Mother", which you can see here . NOA
  • also presented "Space Bound", you can see here .
  • And that's when submitted NOA "Earth Bound", you can see here . You can find them in

  • USPTO's website. There is even the possibility of more interest, so checadlo from time to time!

    find more info about this in this old issue, but I do not know if I was able to save all pictures / info. I remember Other logos were also discovered, so if anyone remembers what I mean or comes with any more information let me know!


    other news
    extracted and translated for me in Central EarthBound.
    certainly made a good choice with the logo, do not you think? :)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment