Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jeep Liberty Template

My time and preparation ....

Already weekend!, And if only I get to rest on Sunday .... thanks

seems a shame not to update the blog more often, the truth is that preparations for the wedding I removed all the free time I have ... although I admit I'm enjoying it a lot ...

The invitations are almost finished (I hope next week go to the recipients), the fabric of the dresses of the bridesmaids to choose and buy (it is going to be pretty .... gorgeous !!!), and more things that I will not reveal, jijiji is top secret!

The truth is that despite having no free time, I get a little hole for scraping, there was a day between the invitation and encouragement that I could not help, apart everything and I did a page, I was great!, cheerful, colorful, ... Sassafras using different papers (coincidentally the role of the invitations I was doing at that time was also Sassafras!).
So
that, although I have invitations to finish (about 50 to be exact), tomorrow I take the morning off from wedding preparations and .... crop is at home with Lara and Gemma! We will take to complete or start some new projects we have in mind ....
the afternoon put pics.

A kiss to all and Happy Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment