Sunday, February 20, 2011

Drinks That Cause Miscarriage

A week ... Gifts

seems incredible that we are again Sunday, a week has passed, and in my case quite intense, with changes, surprises (unfortunately, no great surprises), but I have given a push to move forward with more strength and energy than ever.

Usually we are around a thousand and one things in mind, we are always thinking about something, even when we sleep and that we run out, although often not realize it.
In my case, when I'm nervous or many things on my mind, I am unable to rest at night, but sleep 10 hours ... and I just felt, and a lot! So a few weeks ago, my body said "Enough!" We are here, and after a break of some days I feel much better, largely because I've come to rest at night.

I know, many people tell me, you have to take things further claims otherwise, but I find it very difficult, but after these days of rest and especially after this last week I must admit that I think I'm finally taking the reins of my head, and ultimately, all that for her round ...

I think this week I define very well the word Serenity, the truth that I felt pretty good all week, despite having heard things that are not very good, but as I say, before all I've been quiet, thoroughly analyzing everything I went through the head, all I worried and trying to give each thing its corresponding importance, and I can say very satisfied, I've passed this week as I wanted, without alteration, and enjoying each time I have lived .
So
Serena finished this week and, above all, a lot of energy to tackle is coming, sure to be a good week.

what about you, what word you think that you have defined or with this week?

A kiss to all and thanks for being there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment