Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Disable A Forti Guard Web Filltering?

Stuff and more stuff ....

Stuff and more stuff, that's what haunts my mind lately ....
No you can have an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat I have in my head .... small and large projects preparations for the wedding ... oh the wedding, as the weeks go by I'm getting more nerviosilla, where did I get !.... to me that I do not like being the center of attention ... lol.

Between thought and thought ratitos bag for scraper, and the last little project that I bring is hand made coasters MA, if such board decorated with various techniques, covered with papers from my collection of scrap, painted with transfer paper, with embossing, a bit of everything. I'm trying to decorate it with all the techniques you know, some as a sample ....






Some embossing.







Here you can see the before and after ...





also want to show you a few details of my wedding invitations, yes, those I are taking time to update the blog! Hope you like, because the truth is they are made with great care and great enthusiasm.
In the next post I want to show how looks the MA we did in one of Donna Downey workshops, Yeah! I finally finished ....

Hope you like everything and thanks for stopping by to visit me, I rejoice the day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment